Terms Of Service
Welcome to our website – Weardale Today If you continue to browse and use this website, you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use which govern Weardale Today’s relationship with you in relation to the website. If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use our website. We reserve the right to change these Terms and Conditions at any time by posting changes online. Your continued use of this site after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of this agreement, as modified by the posted changes.
1. The contents of the Web Site are provided to the user by way of general background information only. While Weardale Today makes every effort to ensure that the information and materials found or offered on this website are accurate and up-to-date neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or representation, express or implied, about their accuracy, completeness, timeliness or appropriateness for any particular purpose. Thus you assume the full responsibility for using the information and materials on this website and acknowledge and agree that Weardale Today is not responsible or liable for any claim, loss or damage resulting from their use. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
2. You acknowledge and agree that the entire content, design and the selection and arrangement of the content and material contained in this site, including but not limited to text, music, sound, photographs, graphics, video, appearance and layout, is protected by copyright. You acknowledge and agree that you are permitted to use this material and information for personal use only. Such permission does not extend to any material on this website which is identified as being the copyright of a third party, which will be subject to any terms and conditions applied by the relevant third party. No part of this website may be reproduced without Weardale Today’s prior written permission.
3. From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience only. They do not signify that we endorse the linked websites. You acknowledge and accept that Weardale Today is not responsible or liable for any claim, loss or damage arising from the use of such third party web sites, or products or services available through such third party web sites.
4. Weardale Today does not guarantee that the functions contained in this website will be error free or that this website or its server will be free of viruses or other harmful elements.
5. If any of these terms and conditions should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these terms and conditions are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction in which that term or condition is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from the terms and conditions and the remaining terms and conditions shall survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
6. The failure of Weardale Today to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these terms and conditions shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
7. Cookies are small files which are sent to your browser and stored on your computer’s hard disk. They only identify your computer and not you personally. We use these cookies to help record your usage of this website and to track the impressions and click-through on banner advertisements. Cookies may also be placed by some 3rd party advertisers whose banner advertisements we host. Under settings you can delete any cookies your brow has stored. If you do not want to receive cookies from this website select cookie settings under the privacy settings in your browser options and add our domain to the list of websites from which you do not wish to accept cookies.
8. These terms and conditions shall be governed and determined in accordance with the law of England and Wales, and the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction in determining any disputes or claims arising from their operation.