- 13 October: Sunny Bank Plantation, Newlands Hall and Ashes Beck – 7 miles moderate.
- We host guided walks around Wolsingham and the surrounding area on the second Saturday and last Thursday of every month. All welcome, and walks are free to join (bus fare may be required for Thursday walks). Meet us in Wolsingham Market Place, 10.00am.
New for 2018, we also lead guided walks starting from different parts of Weardale and the North Pennines. These walks are a little more strenuous and are held on the final Sunday of every month.
- For gentle, shorter, easy to moderate walks, join us on the last Thursday of the month.
- For more energetic, longer, moderate to hard walks, join us on the second Saturday of the month.
- For longer and slightly faster walks, starting from different points across Weardale and the North Pennines, join us on the final Sunday of the month.